All sales are FINAL. There are no refunds, exchanges, or returns.
ORDER CUT OFF & SHIPPING TIMES
Our standard cut off time is Monday to Friday at 10:00am PST. If your payment is received BEFORE 10:00am PST, it will be shipped out the same day If your payment is received AFTER 10:00am PST, it will be shipped out the next business day.
- If your order was placed Tuesday 7:00am PST, it will be shipped out the same day.
- If your order was placed Thursday at 1:00pm PST, it will be shipped out on Friday.
- If your order was placed Saturday at 9:00am PST, it will be shipped out on Monday.
Orders are typically shipped between 2:00-3:30pm PST. You should get a tracking number after your order has been shipped. Orders placed on the weekend are shipped on Monday.
COST OF SHIPPING
We offer FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING on all orders over $150! Otherwise our flat-rate shipping is $20 anywhere in Canada.
- Orders under $150 = $20
- Orders over $150 = FREE
Shipping times are NOT guaranteed. Please use Canada Post expected delivery date as a guideline.
We ship with Canada Post XpressPost service. This is their express service and is typically fairly fast depending on your location. Most orders will take about 1-3 business days. Please follow this guideline (not policy) of how long shipping may take.
Please add 1-3 business days depending how far you are from the closest major city.
1-2 business days
AB, SK, MB
2-3 business days
2-3 business days
NB, NS, NL, PEI, YK
2-4 business days
3-6 business days
Item has past expected delivery date
Due to COVID-19 and other possible unforeseen circumstances, we always give Canada Post 2-3 business days on top of their expected delivery date to delivery your parcel. After 2-3 business days, please contact us in order for us to submit a case for them to conduct a deeper search for your parcel.
WE DO NOT REPLACE PACKAGES THAT ARE MARKED DELIVERED.
If the item is marked DELIVERED, but you have not received your package, there could be a few situations:
- Early scan: Sometimes the driver will mark your item as delivered, but has not actually delivered yet. Please allow them some time to physically deliver the package
- Community mailbox/larger lockbox: Sometimes the package can be larger and can be placed into a larger mailbox where you are supposed to receive a key and the key was not provided. The driver may have not placed the key in your mailbox. The best thing to do is if your mail situation is like this is to try to flag down the driver or to contact your local post outlet.
- Received on your behalf: Someone in your household may have received it for you, be sure to ask if anyone received your package for you
Item deemed lost
After your item has been deemed lost by Canada Post, we will start the procedure to replace your package. Canada Post cases may take up to 21 business days to complete. We will try our best to assist you along the way. We will almost always replace your package up to 100%, but depending on your order it may be a simple replacement, or split as a credit. Please contact us to learn more about your shipping situation.
WE DO NOT COVER PACKAGES THAT ARE LOST IN YUKON, NORTHWEST TERRORIES, NUNAVUT, NOTHERN ONTARIO. This is due to HIGH THEFT, risky delivery areas. If you are from this area, buy at your own risk. We will always try to help you if the situation does come up.
Please note: Due to the nature of the business, we DO NOT receive any credits or insurance on lost or stolen packages.