Who is eligible to purchase on your site?
Only clients who are over the age of 19 and live in Canada are qualified to purchase products from our website. By shopping from our website, you are agreeing that you are above 19 years of age.
What do I need to know about sending payments?
We only accept e-Transfers at this time. All e-transfers must NOT include anything related to mushrooms, shrooms, Togo, etc. The name on the transfer should be the one provided to you at the checkout page or e-mail instructions.
When do you receive my e-transfer?
If your order was placed BEFORE 10am PST, we will typically receive your payment before 12pm PST to have it processed out to ship out the same day.
If your order was placed AFTER 10am PST, we will typically receive your payment throughout the day, in the evening, or even the next morning before 12pm PST the next day.
Do you have a return policy?
Unfortunately, due to the nature of the business, we have a no returns policy. If you are have a question or concern, feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] and we will try our best to assist you.
COVID-19 NOTES *please read*
- Canada Post has moved over to a policy where they do not delivery directly to the client. They will knock on your door, and leave your package for delivery. If you DO NOT want them to leave the package at your door, please request a card at door service or use flex delivery to pick it up at the post office
- There may be a DELAY in your delivery depending what area and Canada Post site is delivering your parcel. Some sites have shortages of staff and drivers.
What time is cut off? When does my package get shipped?
Our standard cut off time is Monday to Friday at 10:00am PST. If your payment is received BEFORE 10:00am PST, it will be shipped out the same day If your payment is received AFTER 10:00am PST, it will be shipped out the next business day.
- If your order was placed Tuesday 7:00am PST, it will be shipped out the same day.
- If your order was placed Thursday at 1:00pm PST, it will be shipped out on Friday.
- If your order was placed Saturday at 9:00am PST, it will be shipped out on Monday.
Orders are typically shipped between 2:00-3:30pm PST. You should get a tracking number after your order has been shipped. Orders placed on the weekend are shipped on Monday.
How much is your shipping service?
We offer FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING on all orders over $150! Otherwise our flat-rate shipping is $20 anywhere in Canada.
Orders under $150 = $20
Orders over $150 = FREE
How long does shipping take?
We ship with Canada Post XpressPost service. This is their express service and is typically fairly fast depending on your location. Most orders will take about 1-3 business days. Please follow this guideline (not policy) of how long shipping may take.
Please add 1-3 business days depending how far you are from the closest major city.
1-2 business days
AB, SK, MB
2-3 business days
2-3 business days
NB, NS, NL, PEI, YK
2-4 business days
3-6 business days
What happens if I did not receive my package yet?
Item has past expected delivery date
Due to COVID-19 and other possible unforeseen circumstances, we always give Canada Post 2-3 business days on top of their expected delivery date to delivery your parcel. After 2-3 business days, please contact us in order for us to submit a case for them to conduct a deeper search for your parcel.
WE DO NOT REPLACE PACKAGES THAT ARE MARKED DELIVERED. WE ALSO RECOMMEND VIDEO RECORDING YOUR UNBOXING TO HELP WITH ANY INVESTIGATIONS.
If the item is marked DELIVERED, but you have not received your package, there could be a few situations:
- Early scan: Sometimes the driver will mark your item as delivered, but has not actually delivered yet. Please allow them some time to physically deliver the package
- Community mailbox/larger lockbox: Sometimes the package can be larger and can be placed into a larger mailbox where you are supposed to receive a key and the key was not provided. The driver may have not placed the key in your mailbox. The best thing to do is if your mail situation is like this is to try to flag down the driver or to contact your local post outlet.
- Received on your behalf: Someone in your household may have received it for you, be sure to ask if anyone received your package for you
Item deemed lost
After your item has been deemed lost by Canada Post, we will start the procedure to replace your package. Canada Post cases may take up to 21 business days to complete. We will try our best to assist you along the way. We will almost always replace your package up to 100%, but depending on your order it may be a simple replacement, or split as a credit. Please contact us to learn more about your shipping situation.
WE DO NOT COVER PACKAGES THAT ARE LOST IN YUKON, NORTHWEST TERRORIES, NUNAVUT, NOTHERN ONTARIO. This is due to HIGH THEFT, risky delivery areas. If you are from this area, buy at your own risk. We will always try to help you if the situation does come up.
Please note: Due to the nature of the business, we DO NOT receive any credits or insurance on lost or stolen packages.
Where do your shrooms come from?
Actually, our magic mushrooms are all in-house grown. We get to control the process and only provide you the best quality product!
Magic mushrooms typically start as spores and create mycelium (fungal network) that spread across our sterilized grains. The grains move into a bulk substrate, then grow into actual magic mushrooms, then they are then properly dehydrated. Once they are dried, they are packaged and delivered to YOU!
Are your magic mushrooms organic?
Yes, they are 100% organic. From the substrate, up until you receive your dried mushrooms, there are NO added chemicals to growing and cultivating the magic mushrooms that are purchased through our website.
You can have peace of mind and know that you are ordering 100% organic magic mushrooms!
How do I use shrooms?
There are many different ways you can actually take magic mushrooms. Magic mushrooms are also sold in forms of shroom edibles and capsules as well.
- The simplest way is to eat the dried magic mushroom. You can eat it by itself, or many people like to eat it with nuts, or inside a sandwich.
- You can make magic mushroom tea with it by boiling hot water and letting the shrooms steep
- You can grind them up into powder and sprinkle them over food or take them in capsule form
How much should I take?
If you do not have much experience with magic mushrooms, we always recommend starting low and learning about your own body’s reaction to shrooms. Work your way up!
Below, we will share recommended doses and what effects of magic mushrooms you may receive. Please note that your body weight, tolerance, and last consumption may cause the guide to vary. The strain type and your mindset also matters too!
- 0.10-0.25g: Microdose amount: mainly to have positive benefits of magic mushrooms without the psychoactive effects
- 0.25-0.75g: Mini-dose: mood enhancement, mild euphoria and excitement. mindfulness, openness, increased “flow”
- 0.5g-1.5g: Museum dose: mild to moderate visuals, increased creativity and senses, increased sensitivity to light, altered perception to sound
- 2g-3.5g: Moderate dose: Strong euphoria, enhanced senses, enhanced flow of ideas, stronger visuals, body high, mystical sense of wonder
- 5g+: Heroic dose: meant to draw out a 6-8 hour “heroic” experience, rules are to be in the dark, in silence, with your eyes closed
What is microdosing?
Microdosing magic mushrooms has become a more popular way to enjoy natural benefits that psilocybin can provide. Microdosing refers to a small dose of 100-250mg where you can take in the benefits of magic mushrooms WITHOUT the psychedelic experience.
Here are positive benefits of microdosing:
- Mood enhancer
- Decreased stress and anxiety
- Emotional awareness
- Improved creativity and focus
- Improved memory
- Enhances senses
- Allows easier meditation
- Slight body sedation
How do I microdose?
Microdosing magic mushrooms means taking in about 100mg-250mg of shrooms and not getting the psychedelic effects. There are two cycles that we recommend. You can find the one that best suits your schedule:
- Take 1 microdose every 2nd day. Repeat.
- Take 1 microdose per day for 3-4 days and take 2-3 days off. Repeat.